* The Polk County Health Center consistently strives to make improvements to it’s website accessibility. We are currently working towards meeting the highest level of accessibility standard. Thank you for your patience as we continue our progress.
Accessibility Statement for Polk County Health Center
Polk County Health Center is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Polk County Health Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Polk County Health Center website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Polk County Health Center is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Polk County Health Center website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Polk County Health Center website:
- Phone: 417-326-7250
- Visitor address: 1317 West Broadway, Bolivar MO 65613
Accessibility of Polk County Health Center website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Polk County Health Center website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Polk County Health Center website:
- Not all images with have alt text.: Images that have no directive or link will not contain alt text. because Images that have no directive or purpose on the website will not have alt text to limit navigation confusion. We monitor images used on the site and add alt text to any images required for navigation. If you have any questions about image navigation, please call us at 417-326-7250.
Polk County Health Center assessed the accessibility of Polk County Health Center website by the following approaches:
- Individuals with disabilities were included in the evaluation of this website and it’s accessibility.
This statement was created on 18 May 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.