If you have concerns about COVID-19 please refer to the steps for PREVENTION listed below:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often. Washing hands with soap and water vigorously for 20 seconds, is the best defense for any virus including COVID-19.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching high touch surfaces in public such as elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, and handshakes.
For more information, please see the CDC website: https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/pdf/novel-coronavirus-factsheet.pdf